Tuesday 1 March 2016

Seriously why!?!

So it has come to my attention that there is something that is not significant to my life but makes my blood boil. 

The producers and dicks who make series. Honestly you are greedy money hungry assholes. 

Normally you all do amazing work and I'd applaude you for your amazing cinematography. But there is one thing of late that just erks me to tears. 

It came to my attention after the last instalment of the terminator series. I was so excited to see Emilia Clarke as Sarah Connor and the performance was great but for fucks sake. You basically voided every other fucking terminator movie! Judgement day is a fucking classic and you've pissed all over it, you twats! 

Now to you dickheads who made the already woeful X-men series. You tried to make amends and start from the beginning. Personally that was a great move. Because I always wondered how they all got there and how you were going to write it into the story. Now what really grinds my gears is the fact that even though the originals were questionable. You all decided that lets not just make it all line up but fuck off all those other storylines that go with it. This also goes with the wolverine movies that are now void. So thank you days of futures past for doing a number the whole X-men franchise and confusing the fuck out of everyone. Let's hope this new apocalypse or whatever makes more sense, you story fuckers. 

No comments:

Post a Comment