Monday 22 February 2016

Good luck one and all

I finally finished my first year of Uni with flying colours I might add. 
Well now I am able to reflect on my achievements, it surely was not the best fun at the time. 

First semester flew by and before I knew it. I was actually doing some real life nursing. And I loved it! Even if I was 6 months pregnant and in my feet for 9hours a day. It was totally worth it. 

I now know that I'm in the field that I love. 

After the experience of my first prac two exams still remained. And like the trooper I am, I didn't ask for special treatment or a comfy chair (being 36 weeks pregnant of course I should have), I wanted to take the exam like every other student in that hot building. It was a lot easier inside then outside waiting. 
So for the final exam, studying was too much effort and I decided if I didn't know enough then so be it. I just said to everyone I saw, good luck, may the odds be ever in your favour, don't worry about it you'll be fine. It'll be easy. Well it was ok and we all passed. Yay! I hope I can take that moto into this next semester which has been labelled the hardest of the whole degree. I'll be hitting it head on with a three month old. Wish me luck because I'm silently dying inside. 

No comments:

Post a Comment